Care Home Links at Talbot Court

You can raise any concerns about Talbot Court with Social Services or the Health Board (if applicable) or with Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW), in particular if you feel that your complaint has not been dealt with fairly, or if you are not satisfied with the outcome.

Care Inspectorate Wales
Regulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
Government Buildings, Picton Terrace, Carmarthen. SA31 3BT
Phone: 0300 7900126

ABMU Health Board
1 Talbot Gateway, Port Talbot, SA12 7BR
Phone: 01639 683344